-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wracks71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
i am upgrading my suspension so i am selling my fatman fab 2" drop spindles. they are on my '73 k-member/disk brake. great shape,maybe 3k miles on them. they will be off the car in a week. $500 shipped

i paid more than that! i tried to look it it up to price them fair,but i couldn't find anything. may have to call them.

I got mine about 10 years ago and they were with shipping about $550 ish. Now I think they are over $600.Well made,put them on a 63 Valiant.

Magnum Force Racing sells them new for $440...might need to adjust your price if you want rid of them, but here's a bump for you.

Magnum Force Racing sells them new for $440...might need to adjust your price if you want rid of them, but here's a bump for you.

that's all fine and dandy, if their spindles are as crappy as their suspension they should be cheap. price new ones and get back to me. thanks.

Heres a bump for ya Eric. Fatman makes a nice drop spindle. A good buy for someone.

that's all fine and dandy, if their spindles are as crappy as their suspension they should be cheap. price new ones and get back to me. thanks.

magnum force spingles are much nicer/stronger than anything availible currently for mopars. My Friends 74' dart was smashed into by a truck while it was sitting in his driveway. All he could salvage off the frontend was the brakes and spindles. Even the torsion bars and k-member were damaged, but the spindles did not bend or crack and checked out to original specs.

I agree, your price is good, but might want to 'adjust' the price if you need to sell em. Good luck with the sale

magnum force spingles are much nicer/stronger than anything availible currently for mopars. My Friends 74' dart was smashed into by a truck while it was sitting in his driveway. All he could salvage off the frontend was the brakes and spindles. Even the torsion bars and k-member were damaged, but the spindles did not bend or crack and checked out to original specs.

I agree, your price is good, but might want to 'adjust' the price if you need to sell em. Good luck with the sale

whatever makes you sleep good. i wouldn't expect a spindle to bend in a crash like that anyhow. i don't NEED the money but someone can make an offer if they want them.

thanks for the bump Tim!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back