Fatsco Transmission Parts

-

340demon72

Reaction score
Anyone use this vendors rebuild kits for a 727? Good price, includes all bushings and both bands which most don't. They have a store on eBay as well as their own website. Very good reviews and use name brand parts in their kits. Here is the kit I'm looking at:

Mopar Torqueflite 8 / 727 Automatic Transmission Master Rebuilding Kit 1971-1989 | eBay

Usage will be behind a stock rebuild 340 for street and cruise fun. Thanks for any input.

Anyone use this vendors rebuild kits for a 727? Good price, includes all bushings and both bands which most don't. They have a store on eBay as well as their own website. Very good reviews and use name brand parts in their kits. Here is the kit I'm looking at:

Mopar Torqueflite 8 / 727 Automatic Transmission Master Rebuilding Kit 1971-1989 | eBay

Usage will be behind a stock rebuild 340 for street and cruise fun. Thanks for any input.
I just ordered a rebuild kit from them for my A904 and I ordered it directly from their website. I called to speak with someone in sales before I clicked the go button and he was very knowledgeable with what I needed. My question had to do with the amount of friction and steels I would need. He said the kits are packed with the maximum necessary for the application. I.E. if the maximum number would be 4 friction and my trans only takes 3, the kit comes with 4 and I don't use 1 of them.
The order came the next day since I am only one state away and it was nicely packed and well organized. The parts inside the kit are brand name. My new friction and steels are Raybestos for instance. I recommend these folks based on the packaging, shipping, and the customer service alone.
Doug

Hey Doug, Thanks for the quick comeback. I appreciate all the info you provided and I just hit the GO button on eBay........

Top notch supplier, I purchase all of my antique Transmission parts from them for commercial rebuilds in my private business in DesMoines.
I specialize in antique automatic and performance units for all makes.
Very knowledgeable staff ,have been using them for over 15 years

for over 15 years

Excellent people to deal with. I had to source an output shaft & rear pump housing for a cast iron Torqueflite out of a 1959 Facel Vega. Here in Germany, rare as hens teeth. A few emails with photos to Jr at Fatsco & he has the parts in stock!! Awsome!! Highly recommendable.

-
Back