Favor needed for my Mom and Stepfather

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi all, some of you helped out last year and I thank you! So does my Mom and Stepdad. A little background on them and their store Urban Mode.
They have been in business in Toronto for 40 years and have taken great pride in the quality of product they sell and have been pioneers in furniture design.
In 40 years, retail shopping has changed drastically! No matter what the market or product, for anyone to be able to compete against big box stores and survive is an amazing achievement.
Im extremely proud of both of them and their accomplishments!
Im asking for your help in voting for them as Toronto's Best Furniture store.
I have attached the link to place your vote, just scroll down to link "Best Furniture Store", click on it and the nominees will pop up. Urban Mode is the name of their store. I have also included the link to their main website. Some very cool designs on their site.

Here is link
NOW Readers' Choice 2016

Store link
Urban Mode - Modern Furniture for All Spaces

Thanks again all, I appreciate it.

Thanks guys! Yes they won last year as well with contributions from fabo!
Its a pride thing with Mom, almost 70 and too damned stubborn to slow down lol
Thanks again!

Glad to help, Steve. Is this a situation where we can vote each day?

Steve, I put in a vote and then it wanted a whole bunch of other stuff from me - at which point I bailed.
I hope the vote counted,
C

Thanks again all! Im a lucky son of an extremely talented and hardworking woman, and lucky enough that both my parents and parental figures in my life have been great role models with great work ethic.

Not sure if you can vote every day or not, I will chime in tomorrow and let you know after I try.

Thanks again all!
Glad to help, Steve. Is this a situation where we can vote each day?

Thanks again all! Myself and my folks really appreciate it!!

Voting ends Sept 16th
I just voted again, so looks like you can vote every day.

Cheers!

Tried to vote today and the website says the voting is closed. Hope we got enough in to push it over the top!

-
Back