Favorite and least favorite year...

-
My favorites are 67-69 cudas for obvious reasons (I think).

I had a friend who used to say; "I never met a guitar I didn't like."

I never met an A-body I didn't like, and that's pretty true of most Mopars for me. If I am brainwashed, that's ok (where Mopars are concerned that is...)

I don't have any least favorite, I would buy any year of a-body, but there are 2 that I really like. 1972 Demons and Darts, I think they look cleaner and more menacing than any other year. Second, 1966,especially a Valiant, with Barracuda grilles. I will have another one, someday!

i like all of them. i didn't really care to much for the 65-66 yrs but after seeing some on here they kinda have grown on me

My favorite is '66 Valiant. It's puzzling why Mopar spent many millions to freshen the "early-a" for just one model year. To me there's just something about how tough and well built the '66's are. Somehow I feel like the assembly line workers really liked putting the '66's together. I don't have a least favorite, I would adopt any a-body that came along if it felt right.

Well crud, I run the gambit I reckon, I like all A bodies, even the toads, I have the 63 Valiant, 73 Duster, 75 Duster. If I find one I can afford to buy at the time, I get it, don't matter if 2, 4, or 5 door! Verts to Wagon's, and my wife supports my addiction!

Hmmmmmmm. Don't particularly care for much after 76.

all mopars of the 68 model year. charger being my favorite, my buddy had one!!

I have always and still do regard the 1967 and later A bodies to be the beginning of the GOOD looking cars. The early A cars to me are just plain ugly.

im actually starting to really like the 1st gen cudas and darts. but i like 67-69 darts/cudas.

and also 70 dart/duster.

Hey, hey, HEY now.:D

I didn't say anything bad about them Bruce, honest! And I certainly never said I "hated" them, as someone intimated.

I simply prefer the flat nose of the earlier cars to the pointy nose of the beak cars (and even that's not an original term for the 73 and later cars).

I also prefer cars with vent windows. I'm also not a fan of the 5mph front bumper on any vehicle.

I prefer the 70-72 Swinger body above all others, and of them I like the 71 best. I said 73 and later are my least favorite, I never said I disliked any of them.

OK?

....now sell that point nose pos and by a real car! :poke:

Favorite: 1968-69 Barracudas and any 1970-76 A-body. Topping the list would probably be the one they only built one year: 1974 Dart or Duster 360.

Least: Early A-bodies with narrow engine compartments and weird parts.

68 dart gts my favorite in a body, least fav i do not really have one , if the car is done correct , and not funky looking.

-
Back