Favorite horror flick?

-
They just made Wrong Turn 2 with Henry Rollins in it....streight to DVD so who knows how crappy it is.

The first one really wasn't all that bad. I'd watch it again.

Anyone remember the "The Hitcher" with Rutger Hauer? Geat movie! Also reminds you to never pick up hitch hikers, and of course there's a Ramcharger in it!

They should have stopped after the first Saw, it was good but now they are just whipping a dead horse.
If anyone wants you to watch Wolf Creek or Hostel punch them in the face and kick their dog!!! They are that bad.

My favorite movie is the one when my ex wife and my current mother out/law get eaten by a bear,can,t remember the movie but its going to be good,mrmopartech
LOL! Ever see "The Edge" with Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin? Good bear movie!

I figured out a long time ago that I don’t need to watch a “horror flick”.
Too much ugliness in the real world for me anyway.
Saving Private Ryan and Schindler’s List for example.

"Duel" is scary and has a Mopar, right?

I also like to watch horror flicks. Even the bad ones. I stop over at a friends usually every Thursday and we watch a lot of horror flicks. Just saw 1408 too, and I agree it was pretty cool. Descent sounds interesting, and if it's by the same guy who did Dog Soldiers then I'm in! That was a good flick too.

Evil Dead movies are some of the best too, IMO.

For some mix of humor-horror, have any of you seen Dead and Breakfast? That was a hoot....

-
Back