Status
Not open for further replies.

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I have fast back barracuda interior metal parts for sale. I live in white deer PA. 17856. $ 50.00 for all in pictures. Buyer pays for shipping. Thanks

parts for sale & dads 67 x 4spd 014.JPG

parts for sale & dads 67 x 4spd 020.JPG

parts for sale & dads 67 x 4spd 021.JPG

I found a box. I will get that shipping price Friday. The only things I have left interior wise is the aluminum pieces that go beside the rear seat that & screws to the floor. Also I have the fold down door in the back with a good hinge & latch & I have the rear fold down seat hinge covers.

I found a box. I will get that shipping price Friday. The only things I have left interior wise is the aluminum pieces that go beside the rear seat that & screws to the floor. Also I have the fold down door in the back with a good hinge & latch & I have the rear fold down seat hinge covers.
Thanks. I think all I have is rear seat Up & Low plus carpeted floor pan behind seat. Prob need that other stuff too.

Thanks. I think all I have is rear seat Up & Low plus carpeted floor pan behind seat. Prob need that other stuff too.
Let ne know if you want that other stuff. When it comes to the rear fold down door, are you going to make a new door & just want the hinge & latch ? The door is made out of plywood. How does an extra $30 sound ? Hinge covers- $20 Rear door hardware-$10 I will throw in the aluminum pieces. Shipping the rear door its self is probably going to be more expensive because of its size. I will hold off getting a shipping price for the other interior pieces. Let me know. Have a good one.

Let ne know if you want that other stuff. When it comes to the rear fold down door, are you going to make a new door & just want the hinge & latch ? The door is made out of plywood. How does an extra $30 sound ? Hinge covers- $20 Rear door hardware-$10 I will throw in the aluminum pieces. Shipping the rear door its self is probably going to be more expensive because of its size. I will hold off getting a shipping price for the other interior pieces. Let me know. Have a good one.
works for me. hardware less door ok too. shoot me a figure with particulars. Thanks, Victor

works for me. hardware less door ok too. shoot me a figure with particulars. Thanks, Victor
Had to put the rear hatch door hinge in a round cardboard tub & the other stuff in a box. Got a shipping price. Are you sitting down ? $81.00 for the box & $21.00 for the other. I wasn't expecting that much. UPS pricing is crazy. So let me know. $102.00 for shipping

Had to put the rear hatch door hinge in a round cardboard tub & the other stuff in a box. Got a shipping price. Are you sitting down ? $81.00 for the box & $21.00 for the other. I wasn't expecting that much. UPS pricing is crazy. So let me know. $102.00 for shipping
Yeah, that's a little on the crazy side. Trying to think if I know anyone going through PA. Got people in IND,GA, & TN. If we forget the hinge in the tube, $151 for the rest? I may have to run a rear firewall to drag race anyway. PM me. Victor

Around the back window where the metal pieces were screwed in, there are some white..oval shaped plastic pieces. Do you have any of those that are not broken? If you do , can you send me a pic and a price please. Thank you
I have one extra. But I want to keep it until I see if any of mine are going to break. I am sure you can find them on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back