FCA's new name!

-
So when all three car companies merge- what would that look like? FO (Ford)-GM (General motors)-AR (mopAR),= FOGMAR ? I like it aboutas much as Stellantis.
FORD. Said it before

I'm just thankful our favorite divisions are still around. I'd ax the Fiat brand, and bring back Plymouth as a cheap car division, but that won't happen.

Chrysler died in 1998 in my book.Might have been some stragglers left within the company thru the years but now it’s just badges slapped on the same ugly **** as the rest of the other companies.

I would still like to punch Bob Eaton right in the face for completely screwing up the future of this company for his big payoff. Chrysler not only could of stood alone, they would be prospering. His actions allowed Daimler, Fiat, Alfa, and Maserati to rebuild their entire lines with Chrysler profits. Meanwhile, the Dodge and Chrysler brands are stuck with 15 year old platforms.

I think with this name they're chasing after the mostly-Chinese car brands (like Aiways, Bordrin, Enovate, Everus, Nio, Qoros, Singulato, Byton, etc) that are supposed to sound cutting-edge and don't actually mean anything. I imagine a bunch of dull, grey executives sitting in a dull, grey conference room and going "We need a name that tells the world we are a bunch of 'hep cats' who are 'with it' and 'happening', as the 'teen agers' might say".

Goddamn kids, always skate-boardin' on the sidewalks.

-
Back