Not open for further replies.

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
the emblems that say "Feather" ....looking for a pair. I think they would be from 76 because I am pretty sure 75 used a decal and 76 had the emblem.

I was thinking they only made decals till I saw this

Attachments

• emblem.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 133
Hmmm. I would still bet that the "Feather" is either custom made (and a very good job at that) or perhaps it was used on a pilot or very early production before they decided on decals to save weight & money. 1976 was the only year for Feather Dusters and Dart Lites.

Hmmm. I would still bet that the "Feather" is either custom made (and a very good job at that) or perhaps it was used on a pilot or very early production before they decided on decals to save weight & money. 1976 was the only year for Feather Dusters and Dart Lites.

yea.....I might be chasing a unicorn here but thought I would give it a shot .......the decals will be ok for me if I don't find anything....my duster is actually a 75 anyways LMBO!!

the other thing I was thinking is do you think maybe these are from a volare .....did they ever offer a "feather" package volare or aspen???

.....did they ever offer a "feather" package volare or aspen???

Personally, I never heard of any lightweight F-body options. I'm pretty sure that a friend who races an Aspen in Super Stock would have mentioned it with all the discussions we've had about Aspens/Volares since I bought an Aspen wagon from him for NHRA/IHRA Stock. He worked at a dealership in the '70's & '80's. But I'll ask, just in case.

Did you find any "Feather" parts to install on your '75?

Those emblems were made by another member here. See this post...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=316734&highlight=feather+emblem

Here's the mold...

attachment.php

Over the last few decades I've seen a dozen or more of these cars in junk yards and in driveways with original paint and they always had "feather" decals. Oops, I think dwak answered the question for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back