feather duster

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i did notice something ( i thought) interesting about my feather duster, i had previously changed out the 14 in rims for 15's. i of course kept the original ones, they measure only 4 1/2 wide.!! i can see where this might give them slightly less resistance rolling!?? this car is totally original and these rims are ( to me) correct, date and logo. alsi, i did see awhile back in the forsale area where someone had feather duster alum bumper brackets, he also showed pic of what he said was alum battery tray. obviously alum but i didn't recognize it to be a mopar stamped tray??

i did notice something ( i thought) interesting about my feather duster, i had previously changed out the 14 in rims for 15's. i of course kept the original ones, they measure only 4 1/2 wide.!! i can see where this might give them slightly less resistance rolling!?? this car is totally original and these rims are ( to me) correct, date and logo. alsi, i did see awhile back in the forsale area where someone had feather duster alum bumper brackets, he also showed pic of what he said was alum battery tray. obviously alum but i didn't recognize it to be a mopar stamped tray??

There was a tray for sale on here the other day. First one I'd seen. I think it was selling for $50.00. It appeared to be stamped on the same dies the steel ones were. The tray support bracket was aluminum also. Nice sleeper parts painted body color.

I did not recognize any of those Aluminum feather duster parts for sale on here as Feather Duster or Dart Light parts. These cars were never delivered from the factory with aluminum battery trays. I'm not sure what 75Sport saw but none of those parts listed on FABO, that I think you're referring to, were for these cars.

-
Back