Federal Power Steering Pump

-

jhdeval

Reaction score
I am desperate. Cardone is out of cores and I need a power steering pump. Is there anyone who sells the brackets or has the brackets to change over to a Saginaw pump?

I have the brackets for the Saginaw pump! Which water pump style do you have? I want to make sure these are the correct brackets! Geof

There's a bunch of power steering brackets on eBay . Like this one , small block saginawa power steering brackets . [ame]http://m.ebay.com/itm/221375031530?nav=SEARCH[/ame]

I have a slant six. As far as I know there is only 1 water pump. It bolts to the front of the engine. All the outputs are on the left side of the pump. There is a short hose between the block and the pump then the heater hoses are above that. Below the short hose is the lower output and the at the top straight up is the input.

Is that all you need, because I have the entire slant 6 setup for an early A
I don't really want to split it up.
pump
pulley
lines
power steering box
column
all for an early A slant 6 with a floor shift or pushbutton.

CudaJunction let me see what trapster says. He is a bit closer and my car has been at the body shop since September so I am itching to get her back.

okla I have AC but it was installed by me. I have the correct pulleys for it also so it is no matter to me. What ya looking for it?

okla I have AC but it was installed by me. I have the correct pulleys for it also so it is no matter to me. What ya looking for it?

$35.00 plus shipping. Consider the pump as a core since it has sat for a long time but it should still be good. It is still in the car.

Ding ding ding we have a winner. Let me know how much for shipping and I will paypal it over to you. Thanks for the look out man. Is this a saginaw or federal?

$225 plus shipping should cover it, but I awant to make sure it is what you can use so PM me an email an I will email you some pictures. also I would need an zip to estimate shipping.

Trapster thank you I appreciate it but I did not really need the other stuff and Oklacarcollecto had just the pump so I am sorry but I am going to pass.

Okla can you post a few pics? I am going to guess it is a saginaw though. They were used after like 68 I believe. Can anyone else weigh in on this?

Okla can you post a few pics? I am going to guess it is a saginaw though. They were used after like 68 I believe. Can anyone else weigh in on this?

Just sent you a pm. I just looked the pump up and it could be either one. They are both readily available at Oreilly's for that year. I sold all the AC parts off the car and I am thinking it is a Saginaw from looking at the pictures on Oreilly's.

-
Back