FeeBay SB Blower manifold for sale. Not mine

-

MiradaMegaCab

Reaction score
SBM Small Block Mopar 318 340 360 671 871 Blower Supercharger Intake Manifold | eBay

C414339B-D784-42A5-A898-0066C66AFDB8.jpeg

Damn! For that price, why not get the real deal?
Thats a late 70's early 80's Dyers Blower Service manifold.... Thats how they did them... Yes a better manifold would improve power but boost overcomes flow deficiencies....

Is anybody making a blower manifold or tunnel ram for magnum heads?

Any info on someone running LA Indy Mod-man intake with 671 or larger blower? Does Indy even make the mod-man intake anymore?

Any info on someone running LA Indy Mod-man intake with 671 or larger blower? Does Indy even make the mod-man intake anymore?
I run the Indy Mod Man on a 340 with a 6-71. I had to modify it a bit to make it work with the distributor. You can make the modification or use an offset dizzy. Works either way. Other than that it works fine. You also have to install a blow off valve for backfires.

Here is a link to a place that sells them. mopartsracing - Indy Index

Jack

Last edited:
Thanks for reply Jack. I need to find a new lower intake, thought this might be an option. Looks like it has longer runners.
I run the Indy Mod Man on a 340 with a 6-71. I had to modify it a bit to make it work with the distributor. You can make the modification or use an offset dizzy. Works either way. Other than that it works fine. You also have to install a blow off valve for backfires.

Here is a link to a place that sells them. mopartsracing - Indy Index

Jack

@DARTGAME
I think the Max Wedge would be your best bet. He also makes manifolds for the Weiand 177, and The Blower Shop’s billet 192, which is a neat little beast.

He’s not limited to the standard port LA either, he’ll cast you a manifold for W-2 port heads, edelbrock Victor heads.

Anything for big block as well, standard port, max wedge port etc etc.

MAX WEDGE
anthony.laney3550@gmail.com

7AE1C880-A1FD-47A1-857F-FBEB00766631.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks I’m definitely going to check them all out.
@DARTGAME
I think the Max Wedge would be your best bet. He also makes manifolds for the Weiand 177, and The Blower Shop’s billet 192, which is a neat little beast.

He’s not limited to the standard port LA either, he’ll cast you a manifold for W-2 port heads, edelbrock Victor heads.

Anything for big block as well, standard port, max wedge port etc etc.

MAX WEDGE
anthony.laney3550@gmail.com

View attachment 1716007124

-
Back