Feedback on Abody repop door glass

-
Got repop glass in my 69 Dart....looks nice to me. Car is far from driving but have looked thru it, no haze or distortion.

The amd stuff better b nice. I ordered a set of door glass for my 72 demon @ the nats last weekend. Good luck getting anyone to answer you on this subject. I tried for two years. I don t think it s been out long enough for a lot of folks on here to have gotten it. I ll post something once I get mine.

I got my amd DOOR glass friday. I got a headsup from another member here that the driver side was gonna be pretty bad. He had to order 3 different ones and they were all bad fitment. Wavy and a huge gap at the front between the felt strips and the glass itself. They must have finally done something to try and remedy this bc mine was better than the 3 crap ones he got. Its not perfect but it is better. The gap is a fuzz wider at the front but i can live with it. There seems to just b more curvature on the driver glass front to back. Its boed slightly more outwards at the bottom/center of the glass. Overall the glass is not wavy///fits fairly well and goes up and down ok. It does have very small blems (bout the size of a pencil tip) just along the edges here and there. Basically it comes down to this.... If you don t have glass or can t find any that aren't littered with scratches..these are for you. I hate scrathes more than the small blems i mentioned above. On the other hand...if you want absolute perfection and money is no object..i d keep looking. I hope this helps someone.

Attachments

• 20140907_170519.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 20140907_170537.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 96
And yes the quarter window is darker because it has tint film on it. I m tryin to decide if i m going to tint all of them.

-
Back