Feedback on P.G. Classics

-
They sell the reproduction air-grabber kit for 71-72 RR, All I needed was the door itself and they agreed to sell it separately, which surprised me. They seem easy to work with. Also I am amazed at some of the reproduction parts they have, which I thought would never be reproduced such as '72 RR tail lights and early B body stuff etc. I hope they stay in business!

They just sent me their latest catalog in the mail today. I didn't even ask for it. That's service. Cool.

Wylde1.

Anybody get a deal from them on a larger $ order? I have bought several items from them in the past and was pleased with what I received.
Daryl

i went to thier websight and found it somewhat disorganised,but useable. Sounds like they make good stuff!

Anybody get a deal from them on a larger $ order? I have bought several items from them in the past and was pleased with what I received.
Daryl

I`ve bought almost 1000 dollars worth of product at one time and he threw in a bunch of extras which equated to about 15% off. This has been several years ago but times are hard now and he may still be willing to deal.

Their stuff is garbage from China. It looks nice when you get it, but it quickly deteriorates and they don't stand behind their products. See here.

today recieved 68 barracuda bezel..doesnt have cig lighter cutout..u will needto do yourself..some fitment problems too..had to modify wiper/ac cutouts..huge problem is silver paint is applied directly to chrome and is lifting where radio was tight to opening..chrome should have been scuffed prior to paint...dont make the mistake i made

today recieved 68 barracuda bezel..doesnt have cig lighter cutout..u will needto do yourself..some fitment problems too..had to modify wiper/ac cutouts..huge problem is silver paint is applied directly to chrome and is lifting where radio was tight to opening..chrome should have been scuffed prior to paint...dont make the mistake i made

Sorry you got burned, their stuff is garbage. Spread the word and save your friends from wasting their money too.

Listen to slantsixdan, or better yet contact my brother, member blu340dart, for a firsthand account of dealing with Peter!! You'll think twice about ordering from them!! Geof

Said this before will say it again, once you give P.G Classics your money, they will not refund it if there's a problem with anything they only exchange.

my brother bought a set of their door handles for my Duster last year-only been 15 months or so (a winter and a half sitting outside) but they're still perfect.

Sounds like some people are happy,but I agree with Dan-it's cheap and it's chinese.Caveat Emptor!!!!

Sounds like some people are happy,but I agree with Dan-it's cheap and it's chinese.Caveat Emptor!!!!

And it's the same stuff every other vendor is selling. I seriously doubt there are 2 or 3 vendors making the exact same items. But I'd like to be proven wrong.

Wylde1.

bought lots and all has been good ...excellent products.
i think Mike Ross sells Peters' products to the US market

I have just used them 4 the first time top door moulding for my 70cuda and they. Fit great look nice the clips are better then the other place I got them from just like the factory . I had them in 5 days well packed and I live in Australia cheers

Last time we priced stuff from them, it was actually CHEAPER to order through Mike at BE&A. Great guy to deal with, he gets my vote.

I am only a few hours away from them , but never purchased anything from them .I think there was a forum back some ago where anything chrome was a problem .

I just ordered poverty caps for the Valiant from them. If you go on line they are running a 10% off coupon which pretty much takes care of shipping. You know some of you guys can say what you want about the parts being made over seas. I am not a fan of it either, but at least so one is re-poping them and we have a place to even buy them. Are they gonna fit and be as good as NOS no, but hell I can't afford Nos and most of you can't either.

If you want perfect, any reproduction part will never be the same as original.
Their stainless tips were good (not perfect) and the price was awesome.
A buddy of mine bought the guage bezel for his '71 Rallye cluster and said it fits great and it looks awesome, although not 100% perfect or correct.
I would say the parts in general are good for a driver, but not good enough for a correct resto.
Shipping was fast and well packed also.
I would definitely buy more from them, but i don't require the parts to be 100% original for my cars, just functional.

-
Back