fender differance

-

65DrtGT

Reaction score
can some one tell me if the `1965 2 dorr post (with side trim) and tha `65 GT coupe(with candy cane trim surroundin the hood -headlights and grill) are different?? OR i have a `965 fender body guy says drivers fender is 1/4 inch bigger around at candycane trim around headlight??? SOO if anyone has a good drivers fender? il have an extra???? thanx Bert

Fenders are the same for a 2 dr post, hardtop, convert or 4 door and they all used candy canes. I just took some varied measurements of the fenders on my 65 Dart wagon and compared them to the fenders on my GT convert. Using one of those Black and Decker tape measures, measurements were virtually identical. Hope this helps

Fenders are the same for a 2 dr post, hardtop, convert or 4 door and they all used candy canes. I just took some varied measurements of the fenders on my 65 Dart wagon and compared them to the fenders on my GT convert. Using one of those Black and Decker tape measures, measurements were virtually identical. Hope this helps

I'll second that....how about a picture of what he's reffering to maybe someone will be able to spot the problem for you. Sounds like you may have a 63 or 64 fender.

-
Back