fender extenions for dart or demon

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think they are different. Think it is just the 70-71's are fiberglass and some where in late 71-72 are pot metal. Think it is the trim that changed a little in 72.

Don't think they are different. Think it is just the 70-71's are fiberglass and some where in late 71-72 are pot metal. Think it is the trim that changed a little in 72.

look again :sign6: the 72 ones are a different depth where the chrome piece attaches. i have a 70 with metal and one with glass and a 72 setup as well that is both ways glass and metal

look again :sign6: the 72 ones are a different depth where the chrome piece attaches. i have a 70 with metal and one with glass and a 72 setup as well that is both ways glass and metal
Thanks for the info.

The difference is that if you have the chrome on the hood you need the shorter ones so the chrome can be installed - if you are not usung the chrome then you need the longer ones

The difference is that if you have the chrome on the hood you need the shorter ones so the chrome can be installed - if you are not usung the chrome then you need the longer ones

I'm pretty sure that there are 2 different chrome pieces made. :shock:

I have a set off my 70 swinger..... not cracked or borken. let me know if your interested and if so shoot me an offer......oh I am unloading all my dart stuff cheap!!!!

Wrong again :happy6: its all about the YEAR 70-71are the same and 72 are different!!!!!!!

also 2 different chrome pieces as well:happy6:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back