Fender replacement

-

Dizzydean

Reaction score
Good Day all; Any info or tips on replacing the steel fenders with fiberglass counterparts would be very much appreciated. Going on a 67 with 1 original and 1 68 on the pass. side. The bumper will be following soon. The fiberglass has no holes just the tabs. Any problems I will run into? are they hard to line up?. Thanks for any input.

I already got them from a honda owner. There in excellent shape got the pair for about $200. You would be real hard pressed to find someone worse than me at body work so I dont want to mess these up. Thanks for the tip.

I already got them from a honda owner. There in excellent shape got the pair for about $200. You would be real hard pressed to find someone worse than me at body work so I dont want to mess these up. Thanks for the tip.

so is ur question about installing them? if they are "race" weight u'll have to fab up mounts...usualy

Yes my ? is about installing them. I dont know the difference in weights but these have tabs where they bolt on just no holes drilled through. Would it be easier to have a body shop replace them or is it pretty easy to do yourself.

-
Back