Fender script and fish location help.

-

Buford19

Reaction score
Trying to figure out where to locate front barracuda script and fish location. Already have the holes in the right fender, so I transfer them to the left fender. It seems that the fish is about a half inch ahead of the other fender. That if I use the same front hole on each side. Currently I only have the script, and no fish, so I don’t know where the pegs are located on the fish itself.
So I can’t go by photos comparing the script and fish. Wondering if I should use the fish hole from the othe fender then work backwards. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Sorry no it’s a 67 fb. Would be like this one in the picture.

5E2F1713-D5DC-4190-83CE-606D98EA3B70.png

Even if I had a picture of the back of the fish emblem, to see where the bolts are located. Then I might be able to figure out the location, in relationships with the fish and script.

Thanks for the pictures this will help. Could you also take another picture of the fish on it’s side showing both the front bolt and fish in one picture. Also a total measurement of just the fish. Thanks a lot very appreciated.
I will get more pics on tomorrow.

hope this is better.I checked the pins on the fish they require a 13/64 hole in the body. And the pin on the tail is a 1/2 higher than the center line. Best as I could measure. Good Luck !
I, would wait till I got the fish though before I would drill holes in the fender, myself.

20181016_101530.jpg

20181016_101720.jpg

-
Back