Fender tag codes

-

SixFourDart

Reaction score
I have found most of my options on my fender tag for my 69 Dart. There are a couple of codes I havent been able to find. Can anyone help?

T3 W1 D2T T3

:poke:

I can decode the meanings but would need a copy of the fender tag written out and sent to me to view the location of each code you wish decoded.You can scan and send me a pic of the tag and show me which row the code that you want found.Mrmopartech

The fender tag is as follows:

R11 V02 V8R END
T3 W1 D2T T3 204 092868
E55 D21 LM23 P9B 284659

SWEET! T3 W1 D2T T3. T3= light bronze metallic body. W1=white top (painted). D2T= interior- D=deluxe, 2=bench vinyl, T=saddle tan. T3-upper door frame paint=light tan. The V02 means it is a two tone T3-W1. And a red butt stripe. Nice! Mine was 259969, made about a month earlier, 109. Wish it was closer and I was rich. Unique car, I like it.

Is there any way to see how many Swingers were painted this way from the factory?

Four40Dart said:
Is there any way to see how many Swingers were painted this way from the factory?
Not that I know of, wish we could find these things out. Wouldn't think that very many with that combination were made. Of the 8,834 4spds maybe 4 or 5, or 1. Way,way, cool! Don't see very many V02 cars.
You should start a registry of '69 Swingers and gather more info.

-
Back