Fender Tag Decode?

-

Coryduran

Reaction score
Hey all, wondering if someone can decode this for me? I know the quality isn't that great, but I did what I could ha ha.

Unfortunately that doesn't help as that is the different style fender tag. The 65 year fender tag is a different format, but thanks anyway.

Anyone else?

Variable speed wipers w/ washers
Stone shields
273 c.i. 2bbl
Automatic transmission
Heater w/ defroster
AM radio
Retractable seat belts
Front vinyl buckets w/ console
Built June 21, 1965
Dart premium 2 dr. hardtop
Blue vinyl seats
Light blue exterior paint

I think that's right. What is the letter under the "M" in "TRM" and what are the letters under "PAINT"?

I threw in some pictures of the car for reference, that sounds right. I'm having some trouble making out those same letters. I'm in photoshop right now trying to see if I can darken it in certain places, etc.

I went and looked under the hood, I think TRM is P4B, and I think paint is CC1 D, but I'm not sure at all.

So are my seats considered metallic blue? Just wondering I've been looking at the legendary auto interior for my car and the only blue upholstery they sell is "Metallic Blue"

Oh and also, if any of you have dealed with legendary auto interior before, do you know if the $342/pr is for both front bucket seats? Or just one? I am hoping both haha.

Oh and also, if any of you have dealed with legendary auto interior before, do you know if the $342/pr is for both front bucket seats? Or just one? I am hoping both haha.

The $342 should be for both front seats. Tip: no matter how good you think the upholstery is on your rear seat, with new upholstery up front, the rear seat will look old and not match. Too bad you don't have a 65 Barracuda - got a brand new complete interior in the Metallic Blue that I will be selling.

The $342 should be for both front seats. Tip: no matter how good you think the upholstery is on your rear seat, with new upholstery up front, the rear seat will look old and not match. Too bad you don't have a 65 Barracuda - got a brand new complete interior in the Metallic Blue that I will be selling.

Yeah I'm going to be doing the rear seat with it when I do the front as well. Legendary sells the rear seat for like 222 or something. I'm having them send me a sample of their metallic blue to make sure it's the right material. Yeah well if 65 barracudas were easy to find where I live, I definitely would have bought one haha. Thanks though.

-
Back