Fender tag decoding

-

Speed Junkie

Matthew
Reaction score
I’m in need of help to decode my fender tag, I am missing the front seatbelts. And my car came originally with a rubber mat. I would like to get the correct seat belt color and purchase carpet.

768ACC82-7942-4B31-814F-C2354555A7EA.jpeg

The fender tag won’t give you information on the seatbelts or the carpet color. Most of the information on the plate is in regards to options that need holes punched, such as the radio for the antenna hole. To find more I for about interior colors and such, you would need the build sheet, and even then I don’t think it details the carpet or seatbelts, but it will give you the interior colors.

The fender tag won’t give you information on the seatbelts or the carpet color. Most of the information on the plate is in regards to options that need holes punched, such as the radio for the antenna hole. To find more I for about interior colors and such, you would need the build sheet, and even then I don’t think it details the carpet or seatbelts, but it will give you the interior colors.
Thankyou. I’ll take a look at my build sheet.

Which is also on that fender tag under TRM.
Look to the right under UBS, the U means light blue metallic upper door frame paint.

It was a blue interior on a 68 valiant 6 cyl 3 speed manual, 3.2 rear gears. No radio

-
Back