fender tag from a dart

-

stroker mike

Reaction score
can anyone decode this?
bottom line; LH23 21 5 13 812 180143
second line; 45 89 18 H4F GG1 G
there's more but I can't really make it out........it's off of a car that is utterly destroyed in the field next to my house, it has been there so long it has grass growing in it and it looks like it was run over by a tractor a few times, but I want to know cause the rear end is still in it, and I'd like to know what it is.......oh, yeah, it's a dart, 67 or 68 I think. hard to tell, it is truly destroyed. But if there is an 8 3/4 under there in the dirt under this hunk of twisted metel, I want to see it!! There is an old truck with a dana 60 in it, and it has 8 bolt hubs!! looks straight, too. hard to say, been out side a long long time, who knows? I figure if the dart was a v/8 dart it would be worth getting out the shovel and taking a look underneath. I think the AX code is 18 but I can't find info on what that means!

If it had a 340 or larger then it would have an 8 3/4. If it had a /6 then it would have a 7 1/4. It would be a toss up if it had a 273.

Only way to tell would be to lift up the rear end.

It's a /6 car and likely would have a 7 1/4. Only way to know for sure is look. I've seen slant cars that had 8 3/4 swapped under them.

-
Back