[WANTED] Fender top turn signals

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are not 1971 Duster . These are and they are quite expensive. I have a large box of them but I didn't go through all of them yet. I have two cars I need 4 to install. I have to make sure they all work. They get pretty corroded over the years. I need to put some good pairs together. The fender takes three holes to install on 71 cars. I have seen them for sale at times and usually buy them if the price is right. Its the bulb sockets that go bad. So having spares is a good thing. If you buy used make sure they work. I didn't see any in the parts I just brought home .
I just went through markers for my car and was doing the signals next. I will keep you in mind after I see what I have. Out of all of the markers I got 6 good sockets

1971 All Makes All Models Parts | MD328 | 1971 Mopar A, B & E-Body Fender Mounted Turn Signal Indicator Assembly Set | Classic Industries

DSCN1693.JPG

DSCN1927.JPG

DSCN1928.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks Oldmanmopar
Someone put a set of 73,74 style on my 71 Duster. Car is getting restored and would like to have the right ones to put on when I get to that point. Chrome doesn't matter as I plan to paint them black.

Those are not 1971 Duster . These are and they are quite expensive. I have a large box of them but I didn't go through all of them yet. I have two cars I need 4 to install. I have to make sure they all work. They get pretty corroded over the years. I need to put some good pairs together. The fender takes three holes to install on 71 cars. I have seen them for sale at times and usually buy them if the price is right. Its the bulb sockets that go bad. So having spares is a good thing. If you buy used make sure they work. I didn't see any in the parts I just brought home .
I just went through markers for my car and was doing the signals next. I will keep you in mind after I see what I have. Out of all of the markers I got 6 good sockets

1971 All Makes All Models Parts | MD328 | 1971 Mopar A, B & E-Body Fender Mounted Turn Signal Indicator Assembly Set | Classic Industries

View attachment 1715562981

View attachment 1715562982

View attachment 1715562983

my bad. I thought they were all the same up through 72

Oldmanmopar. Lol. I do need a front marker light also. See you got one or two there

Thanks Oldmanmopar
Someone put a set of 73,74 style on my 71 Duster. Car is getting restored and would like to have the right ones to put on when I get to that point. Chrome doesn't matter as I plan to paint them black.
They never made chrome for 71 plymouths they were all painted. If you have time to wait I will be getting them out i'll need a set for my brown Duster soon. I probably won't be putting a set on the other Duster. My son reminded me I bought Fiberglass fenders and doors. and my 71 Demon's are chrome smaller sets.

Oh. I didnt know that they all were painted for 71. I've had many 74 mopars over the years and they all had chrome ones. I'm in no rush. Just trying to line up a few parts that I know I'm going to need. I'm sure there will be more too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back