Fender weight

-

CRUZE 418

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
There was a thread that gave body part weights. What does a '69 Darts front fender weigh? Was thinking of going fiberglass, from Glasstek, Naperville, IL.
I do not know how to search past threads.

I would check with a vendor, like Classic Industries, to get an approximate weight. I bought a same weight front fender for my 70 Swinger 340. Doesn't hurt to look.

Parts are very light. everything pictured in one package. Front clip, Hood, Doors, Decklid, Rear bumper and Dash. My son and his friend lifted the whole crate on the truck themselves.

102_0279.JPG

102_0280.JPG

102_0281.JPG

102_0282.JPG

102_0283.JPG

102_0284.JPG

102_0285.JPG

102_0286.JPG

102_0287.JPG

GF062_70_72_Dart__Demon_Pro_Front_End_5.jpg

OK, so I am looking at approximately 7lbs per fender. Both of the front fenders on my '69 Dart have been in an accident at some time, they both need work to look right. Fenders from AMD are up to $630. for one, with a big increase coming next year on everything. Two fenders from Glasstek are $700. Plus another $220. for headlight buckets, plus the work to put in the reflectors and finishing all of it. I can drive over to Glasstek in 3 hrs. Just weighing my options, there is never a free lunch with any of this! My front fenders would probably be worth something to someone at a swap meet .
Did I just hear that they expect oil to be at $150. a barrel a year or so from now? The world as we know it is slipping fast. Oil is at $76. today.
Thank you all for your replies!

Where did you hear $150 ?
Investors see a decline in prices.
$80 per barrel is actually cheap when you take inflation into consideration .
We paid more in 1975 when adjusted .
If gas gets too expensive people will buy electric cars . Oil companies are aware of this .

Pigs get fat ...Hogs get slaughtered .
Lol

Yep.
Elections have consequences.

Very true... N. American oil producers shut down weels in 2019 because prices got too low to turn a profit. Oil companies were paying buyers to take oil because they ran out of storage room . Wells dont have On/Off valves ... they take years to ramp up and down .

-
Back