Fenderwell header holes in inner fender.

-

66Dvert

Working on my custom car parts again!
Reaction score
I'm looking into doing a modification to my dart and wanted to see exactly how much room I might have by cutting the passengers side inner fender where some of you guys do to use the fenderwell headers. (like how far forward into the shock tower area and how far back?) I have an early 63-66 dart and will need as much room in that area as I can get so pic's of the cuts without the motor in it anyone? I'd like to stay as far away from the A/C blower motor as possible,but will heat shield it if I can't get enough room.

I have some pictures of my headers fender walls, send me a pm
With your email.

Which headers, the Hooker 5208s, semi fenderwells? If so, check out the sticky in the Early A category.

Which headers, the Hooker 5208s, semi fenderwells? If so, check out the sticky in the Early A category.

65goldcuda pm sent thanks

I'm not going with any type of headers, I'm looking to see if I have enough room to put a turbo in the passengers side area with a slant 6 . yeah I know they(a lot of the people turbo'ing the /6's) put it on the battery side of the car,but I,m in florida and just can't give up my A/C soo... either a rear turbo setup with all the extra lines and oil scavenge pump and stuff or find another hole to put it in. the passengers side fenderwell header opening looks to give me (maybe) just enough to clear the A/c blower and nestle it down in the wheel well opening (boxed in of course) so it's just pic's I'm after of the opening.

-
Back