fenderwell headers

-

67barracuda

Reaction score
I am looking for pictures of 67-69 barracuda's with frenderwell headers, as I am ready to cut out the interfenderwell's to make room for the header. I would like to make them a tight fit, Cuttting the holes as small as possible, but leaving some room not to transfer to much heat to the fenders. I have a couple of pictures but would like more. Any thing that would help.

Mark

I will post pictures after the surgery to the engine compartment is done.

It seems to me there was a thread, complete with pictures, that ran either here or on BigBlockDart.com, a couple of months ago about this topic. When I get a few minutes I'll dig around and see if I can find it for you.

Thanks, I tried to search on bbdart but it wouldn't let. If you could post or send the pic's to me that would be great.

Mark

O.K. I found the one I was thinking about. Just go to the "Forums" at the top of this page, then go to "Mopar Exhaust", and scroll down to this topic. "EARLY A body hooker header install P/N 5208 UPDATE!" There's some very good pictures and narrative on the fenderwell headers in that thread.

-
Back