fiberglass body parts

-

Gilby340

Reaction score
I'm thinking of putting fiberglass fenders, hood, and bumpers on can anybody recommend some companies they"ve dealt with. My cars pretty much be for street use so I don't really need racer weight parts. I probably don"t need fiberglass but most of my famliy has chevys :pottytra: and I don't want to just beat them when my car's done I want to flat out embarass them. :twisted:

I have a fiberglass scoop from AAR that is nice. I dont think they have fenders for your car but they have hoods and bumpers.

i got my bumpers and bumper brackets from unlimited products......needed a good bit of work. i would go aar if i do it again.........im going with aar soon for a hood.

AAR fiberglass is the way to go,they do have 70-72 Duster fenders $300each.I looked at them at Carlisle in July they seem to be made good you'll just have to cut out the marker light,i got a set of bumpers off of them for my Duster.
Maybe by the time i'm ready to shoot some color on it i'll be able to get a set of glass fenders for it. :D
Here's the link http://www.aarqualityfiberglass.com/

I bought from AAR Quality Fiberglass and they were great ,i bought aHemi hood and 2 bumpers -and it didnt take long to get them they may have them in stock

I've never ordered from them,But only heard good things about AAR.In fact i'm gettin ready to order some fenders and a hood from them.I'll let you know how they work out.

-
Back