Fiberglass Hemi Hood

-

Reaction score
Looking for a Fiberglass hemi hood for my 69 Dart. Does anyone know how you buy it from AAR? Do you buy the flat hood for 400 and the scoop for 270 and have them mount or do they give you a deal on the one?

I also seen this one on E-Bay and has me wondering??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mopa...p5197Q2em7QQcategoryZ33646QQitemZ160516982608

If anyone did get one from AAR what as the cost? If don't mind me asking.

Thanks guys,
Mike

The last time I talk to AAR, they said you can order one with what scoop you want, as long as they carry that style.

Yep, here's mine
AAR will be at the Chrysler Performance Trade Show in Indy on
March 5-6

If you call them, they can have it there for you at the event and
this would save you the shipping charges.

Attachments

• DSCF2565 (Medium).jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 151
  • DSCF2635 (Medium).jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCF2587 (Medium).jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 137
AAR will bond the scoop to a flat hood for you if you ask, They cant do it with the 5" tall scoop though.

I have a scoop if you need that,or the origanal hemi hood from a real hemi dart,the scoop is 80$ and the hemi hood is 1500$ your choice,mrmopartech

Thanks everybody.

Tony I plan on being at Indy for the trade show I will call AAR tommorrow. Tony do you have pics of the underside of the hood??

Ink junkie, with the hood you have from US body after you you cut out the opening of the scoop do you plan on putting in the stantion post kit, If so will there be material left on hood side to mount to?

Thanks fellas..
Mike

Thanks everybody.

Tony I plan on being at Indy for the trade show I will call AAR tommorrow. Tony do you have pics of the underside of the hood??

Ink junkie, with the hood you have from US body after you you cut out the opening of the scoop do you plan on putting in the stantion post kit, If so will there be material left on hood side to mount to?

Thanks fellas..
Mike

Here you go Mike

Attachments

• 53 (Medium).jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC01596 (Medium).jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCF2601 (Medium).jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCF3066 (Medium).jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 131
Tony, is your hood and scoop a one piece moulded panel? I thought AAR and Kramers repos were one piece panels but your underside shot shows studs/nuts around the perimeter of the scoop .Also, howmuch blocking did the hood need when you were getting ready for paint? Just curious there. Anyone have shots of a kramer hood to compare? Ive never actually seen one.

Tony, is your hood and scoop a one piece moulded panel? I thought AAR and Kramers repos were one piece panels but your underside shot shows studs/nuts around the perimeter of the scoop .Also, howmuch blocking did the hood need when you were getting ready for paint? Just curious there. Anyone have shots of a kramer hood to compare? Ive never actually seen one.

Came in two pieces. I cut the hole and mounted the scoop. I think the body
shop did very little blocking on the hood. It was very good the way it came.

-
Back