fiberglass hood for a 66

-
really? I didn't find one on their site. Can you give me the link with the hood on it? THe site I saw was just a body shop. Thanks

http://www.vfnfiberglass.com/site.htm

They list a bolt on and a pin on.

Now be carefull, I ordered my hood from them. It took a long freaking time and the center crown saged a little, but I was going to use a scoop so I covered the screw up.

Lee

MVC-123S.JPG

Lee, you got a pic of the underneath?
how you like it overall?

No, picture of underneath, but all it had was the out perimeter of the bracing, Which looked just like the factory and with holes where it looked like the cut the factory hood bracing out. I'm not sure when I'll take the camera back home again. I cut way too much out of the center. I've got the huge six pack breather, but still I took more than I should. I say that cause I was wanting to make it a true ram air, which I still can and will I'm just not sure how it's going to look.

Thanks GTGrinly

Lee

Other than the sag in the middle ridge, it's ok. When I first put it on it was like a 1/4 of inch taller in the cowl area in the back of the hood. After a 3 to 4 months of sitting it's now flush with the cowl. I had to long gate the holes in the hinges to try and get the body lines to get close as I could. You can't use your hinges that run from one side of the car to the other either. I still got to figure that out also.

Lee

-
Back