Fiberglass hood

-

Moparmaniac40

Terry Allen
Reaction score
HEY GREAT WEB SITE: Newbie has a question for you guys.What company would you recommend for a HIGH Quality fiberglass hood?My 72 Pro Street Scamp is nearing completion and I would like to order a hood,well in advance of paint day.Since I live in Lasalle Ontario Canada(across the river from Detroit)shipping is a pain in the BEEEEEP!There is a company here in Canada(Showcars Unlimited)that make Race car parts etc,can anybody comment on there quality?I understand that a 71-72 Duster hood will fit,has anyone tried this?I am going with a stock hood as I will be running the 70 swinger twin scoops.Any advice would be GREATLY Appreciated!!

THANKS
Terry Allen

Personally I only have done business with AAR fiberglass,and am very pleased.Show cars unlimited makes a 64 valiant hood,so I`m interested in their quality as well.I`m awaiting feedback

I was happy with their products. They fit really nice and they keep their shape unlike some of the cheaper stuff.

Mine is a WS Racing piece. They are only about a 4 hour drive from your place, so you could avoid the shipping, perhaps.

they make both hinge on and pin on hoods.

-
Back