fiberglass parts

-

moparstud440

Reaction score
Where is a good place thats fair price to get a fiberglass hood, fenders, etc or maybe even a 1 piece fiberglass front end?

I have talked to alot of people that have used WS and have not been happy at all with them. I talked to them on the phone and they seemed to be decent people but I think that I will use VFN when it come time for me to get mine.

I've got glass from both AAR, and Sled City. Nice parts , I wouldn't hesitate to deal with either one again.

Colt1911 said:
I've got glass from both AAR, and Sled City. Nice parts , I wouldn't hesitate to deal with either one again.

Do you have a link to Sled City. I've never heard of them before.

No I don't have a link, but they run their ads in Mopar Collectors Guide. The guys name is Larry Augenstein (614) 875-0369. Hope this helps ya out.

I have heard great things about AAR.

Never heard of Sled city. Post the link if you find one please.

The hood that blew off the Dart over the summer was a WS piece. It was real nice. It came with the car so I don't know what work went into it. The new hood is a USbody hood. Stay away from Unlimited!!!! Their product is junk and their molds are not even close. That is a whole other story about the original hood from my old Dart Sport. Keep in mind that no hood is true bolt or pin on. There are some hours that need to go into prep and paint. I had about 12 hours into mine and it looks amazing. Prices are all about the same but what kills you is the freight shipping. Mine was $449 but the shipping charge was $105 from FLA to CT. If you're going the pin-on way, my brother in law got the 6-pack pin-on from MAS and it only needed to be sealed and painted. It was that good!!! They are only $250 for pin-ons. You mention the one piece front end. MAS also has the lock on those.

I have glass for my Duster from both AAR and Glasstek. Both are pricey, but in fiberglass you definitely get what you pay for.

All pieces are "scuff and shoot". No work will be needed on any of it.

-
Back