Field of Fins part 2

-

Rob

Reaction score
Oops, didn't know there was a limit and got a little over excited :-D

Some shots of the shop, it has every tool you ever wanted and some you didn't know existed and now desperately want :-D

Nice Desoto

DSC02930.jpg

DSC02931.jpg

DSC02984.jpg

DSC02985.jpg

DSC02987.jpg

DSC02986.jpg

DSC02991.jpg

DSC02992.jpg

These drawers have to be full of every nut and bolt he ever removed from a car, the drawers are full and labeled, what I would give to be that organized =D>

DSC02983.jpg

Pretty cool stuff! Usually if there is a field of of....um.....recyclables, there's no organization and everything, including the owner, is falling apart.

As soon as I saw that hemi retro-fit in the tractor, I knew there was a guy with talent behind it all. Now that I see his shop, I feel vindicated.

I remember when pics were posted of the cave in tragedy. That still hurts seeing those precious cars crushed under the canopy like a bunch of old candy wrappers.... :sad5::sad5:

DAMN!!!! Every time I see more pics of that place I mess in my pants!

MIKE, Can you see if he wants to sell the taillights and trim around them. I think that they would work in the 48 if I flipped them upside down and frenched them in.

DSC02972.jpg

Pretty cool stuff! Usually if there is a field of of....um.....recyclables, there's no organization and everything, including the owner, is falling apart.

As soon as I saw that hemi retro-fit in the tractor, I knew there was a guy with talent behind it all. Now that I see his shop, I feel vindicated.

I remember when pics were posted of the cave in tragedy. That still hurts seeing those precious cars crushed under the canopy like a bunch of old candy wrappers.... :sad5::sad5:

The caved in canopy isn't as bad as it appears in the pictures, it pretty much landed on one mid 60's, as I recall, Chrysler and even that isn't in bad shape :-D

He's obviously got talent, the tractor is priceless :toothy10:

JR - As far as selling parts, I don't know if he does much of that, Mike mentioned he sells the odd thing but if you look at the cars they all appear to be complete so I wouldn't hold my breath on that. No harm asking, Mike asked about that grill you wanted and it was a no, didn't want to part that car.

-
Back