Figured it out

will it work

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

daredevil

Reaction score
If I throw out my computer chair maybe I wont sit down and get on fabo everytime I walk by the computer. Will it work?

Maybe if you tie your computer to it first :shaking2:

You'll end up with sore knees from kneeling at your computer desk, just bring back the chair.
This will not change your FABO time.

I got rid of my chair and computer stand, still didn't work!

If I throw out my computer chair maybe I wont sit down and get on fabo everytime I walk by the computer. Will it work?

i tried that before and it didnt work ......now i sit on the floor and still visit FABO

Might as well just admit you're a junkee like the rest of us . Admittance is the first step in recovery .

you will just grab the lap top and sit on the couch. lol

My name is Mike, Like Pete I have an Addiction called FABO also :coffee2:

Don't fight the feeling is my prescription :colors:

Billy and I are both desperately in need of new computer chairs ... his kills his back and mine squeaks something fierce like a nasty old bed (no amount of WD-40 helps either). I'll be watching the results of this poll very carefully. :-D I've realized I get more done if I stay off of FABO but like others ahead of me, I'm hopelessly addicted too.

Mine has a horrible squeak too . I have my own solution for that . I crank up the heavy metal so I don't hear the sqeak anymore . Mudvayne and WASP work the best .

:-k just like any addiction you have to want to stop ..and maybe hit rock bottom like buying a mustang

:-k just like any addiction you have to want to stop ..and maybe hit rock bottom like buying a mustang

Whoa! Nothing wrong with a Mustang.

I don't sit at the computer chair anymore... I surf on an Ipad, best thing ever.

-
Back