Filler panel paint color???

-

7D4D

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the color paint used on the filler panels between the body and front/rear bumpers on the 1974 Dodge Dart? It looks like some kind of silver, but I can't be sure and I'm not having a lot of success. Thanks!!

Not a Dart, but on my 74 Duster they were a silver gray. Of course keep in mind it was 35+ years old when this photo was taken. Hope it helps.
IMG_2967.JPG

I am almost certain they age that color never seen one in a yard any other color, did mine on my 74 dart body color.

Can anyone tell me the color paint used on the filler panels between the body and front/rear bumpers on the 1974 Dodge Dart? It looks like some kind of silver, but I can't be sure and I'm not having a lot of success. Thanks!!
They were molded in that color plastic. I tried a few silvers and the metallic looked wrong. Ended up with this gray.

2017-09-02 21.08.05.jpg

2017-09-02 21.09.35.jpg

If they are in good shape. Try just cleaning them first. As said they are molded in color, gray plastic all the way through. No paint originally.

Thanks, guys. I am going to try to clean/sand them down. If that doesn't work I will try paint.

-
Back