Filling trim holes on fender extensions

-

D3A6R0T

Reaction score
It’s been a very long time since I’ve been on here but I’m back to working on my Dart. I need to fill the trim holes on my fender extensions. I believe they are some sort of fiberglass resin. What would be the proper way to fill these holes before painting?

IMG_8379.jpeg

Get it at an auto paint supply store instead of the Wal Mart stuff. Open the edges of the outer part of the holes a little and taper them back some so you can feather the filler out. If you just leave the outer edges sharp and round, Stevie Wonder will be able to see it when you're done....lol. Good luck with it.

Get it at an auto paint supply store instead of the Wal Mart stuff. Open the edges of the outer part of the holes a little and taper them back some so you can feather the filler out. If you just leave the outer edges sharp and round, Stevie Wonder will be able to see it when you're done....lol. Good luck with it.
[/URL]
Yeah I was wondering if there was something other than the bondo brand. I try to stay away from that stuff. Thanks for the suggestion. And I was thinking I should taper out the holes so you confirmed that for me.

-
Back