Finally a Duster sighting in New Minas, NS

-

grassy

Reaction score
Finally, a Duster sighting in New Minas...I thik tis was a first since I actually started watching for them in '09.

Red, '70 or 71..methinks '70, 340 call outs and sounded very nice...

ian.

I see the odd Duster here too, but usually it's from out of town. Makes my day too!

Do you live in ford / chebby country too ?

BTW, love the area that you live in..my bil went to the chef school there.

ian.

Oddly enough, I live in jacked up 4wd country. Mostly trucks that never even see a gravel road. Usually only see the old stuff if there is a car show that day, and yes mostly Ford and GM stuff. That's not to say there aren't some very nice ones around. I like them all, but my heart belongs to Mopar! :D

I know the school you're talking about I think. And thanks, I like my little city for the most part too. I've never been further east than Miramichi,NB., but I absolutely LOVE what I have seen! If I ever win the lottery, I'll be moving your way!

I don't know. Our province is turning into a nursing home..and those that can work are being forced into the minimum wage game due to or premier's love of min wage service industry jobs...I have never seen a Canadian government so anti labour and it is the NDP ! I am jot sure if it on purpose or plain stupidity on the premier's side..but we are dieing here and all the kids are leaving...

When I grew up, those that could afford a second car, had a Dart or Duster..

It reminds me of my last car...the only reason that it had survived was it was in storage for 40+ years.

See many chevettes on the road ? :)

Ian.

PS - raining and cooler today.

I know what you mean about the employment situation. I've considered a move east since my first visit in '05. The lack of work is what has held me back. With a fat lottery cheque, that wouldn't be an issue. I think my wife is headed to Miramichi the last week of August. I'd come too, but have no holidays left. :'(

I hear ya a fat lottery ticket win...a millions goes a long way down here :)

We never did meet kt, but I DO have a picture of myself with your car at the Rock n Roll festival, circa 2008, the last time I was there. My honeymoon as matter of fact. We stayed out at Schooner Point cabins, beautiful spot! My wife is a LeBreton.

Yes i remember now , she would be from Beaverbrook, Belfond area if she is a Lebreton i would say , and is bilingual for sure.Did she go to MVHS High School?

Bingo! She was at MVHS for a year or two, moved to Ontario at age 17.

Right On , i graduated in 1980 , and now i am a Custodian there .I know Paul Lebreton , the guy that haS THE SALVAGE YARD.

Tracy's father Emile is working there again. I have been through that before. Small world. Lol

-
Back