Finally a Mopar owner again yay!

-
Very nice original looking 71 you found. It seems like your patience to get another Mopar has paid dividends.

Congrats...I know you'll enjoy it!! :thumbsup:

Very cool

I think I used to live in the same apartment complex. West Ashley?

Seabrook Island. Way above my income bracket, it was a weird circumstance that I found affordable rent here. Same heat, bugs, critters, and live oaks and Spanish moss as West Ashley, but closer to my workplace.

Very nice original looking 71 you found. It seems like your patience to get another Mopar has paid dividends.

Congrats...I know you'll enjoy it!! :thumbsup:

Thanks C! It wasn't so much patience as it was lack of willpower. I wasn't going to get it but I kept seeing it on Craigslist week after week and I couldn't help myself.
Great score David. Welcome to the Chrysler Land Yacht Club otherwise known as the Fuselage C bodies. I have a 1969 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible that is a very smooth and comfortable ride. It puts a smile on my face when I take it out for a cruise. You will have miles of smiles with your Fury.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm crazy about '69 Polaras too. Growing up, out neighbors had one, you never forget that smooth ride.

Today I stopped by the shop to grab some papers out of the car, Mr. Davis was working on it and has it running perfect now. He wanted to check a few more things but tomorrow it will be ready and I will be smiling like a kid on Christmas day.

-
Back