Finally gonna order but want to double check

Will 71 scamp quarter panels fit a 72 scamp other than sidemarker lights?

• No they won’t fit the same

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-

sbmopar318

Reaction score
I’m finally going to order my new quarter panels from amd. I have a 72 scamp but unfortunately amd doesn’t have a pair of 72 quarters in stock at the moment. I’m planning on ordering 71 scamp quarters and doing custom sidemarker lights. I am under the belief that they should fit fine and the only difference between these years is the sidemarker lights. Am I correct?? Please reply with your knowledge and or experience. I’m looking forward to taking this big step towards completing my project.

I believe that is correct, I have 70 style quarters on my 72 Dart. just filled in where the markers were.

Yes, same for all the years between ‘70 and ‘76 except for the side marker light change in ‘72.

You’ll be waiting a long time to do your project if you hold out for ‘72+ quarter panels since I don’t think they are reproduced.

I just did the same thing. I put a 1971 quarter on a 1972 Scamp. They do not offer a '72 quarter as of yet. You just have do do something with your marker light hole.

That is the part you will not get. Just buy the early one and fit the light. If you need a quarter the light is the least of the problem. The body lines are all the same.

That’s the plan. Gonna fit 68 lights anyways. Always liked em best

-
Back