Finally got it running properly :)

-

Swedishdart

Streetracer
Reaction score
Yes now my "Evil Mopar" is running properly but doesn´t make the times i want :( but i think i would be better if a change my converter... now i can satll it to 1800rpm.... the cam specs recomends 4000rpm :) here are som pics:
Also check my movie at : http://www13.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=6600

At the last pic the people around the car didn´t seem to like my open exhaust ;)

darten bakifrånliten.JPG

Framifrån liten.jpg

Däckvärmareliten.jpg

It´s a 440cui with a mean mech cam, fully ported Stage VI aku heads and match ported Stage VI intake... a Holly 800cfm carb.... stock crank and rods... roller rockers.... geardrive... 10.75:1 pistons... Hits next gear a 7000rpm!!! With stock forged crank shaft and stock forged rods... At the movie you can hera i rev too 7000rpms hehehe

The pic of everyone holding their ears caracks me up. Not a lot of guys used to loud American muscle I'm guessing? (Yeah, a lot of rpm s) :burnout:

You Swedes know how to do a burnout! You must know Duster340! Lol! Was I seeing things, it looked like you lost a hood pin on one pass? I like how you aerated your front bumper, does that really help keep her cool?

Where is the hood scoop? would set it right off - JM2CsW - very good looking unit. BB Eh.

Longgone said:
You Swedes know how to do a burnout! You must know Duster340! Lol! Was I seeing things, it looked like you lost a hood pin on one pass? I like how you aerated your front bumper, does that really help keep her cool?

Yea i lost the one in the front corner of the hood.. I ahve my transmission cooler behind the holes :) I´ve never overheated a transmission so i think i works.....

388dart said:
Where is the hood scoop? would set it right off - JM2CsW - very good looking unit. BB Eh.

I need to change the hood so i think i´m going to get the "hemi" hood with scoop... I´ve had a scoop before but i swaped the intake to a tunnelram so the scoop was to small so i took i off i did a larger hole in the hood and now i i´t doesnt fit :( But i like the "Superstock" hood so i tink i´m going to get one ;)

That is one fine looking and sounding machine. I bet you angered some people doing those donuts though, haha.

looks and sounds great! will have to see your car in real life someday ;)
some people just dont seem to understand the openheader thing but i love it!

-
Back