Finally got my A Body

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
It has taken a while but I got my A body and it should be at my house Monday with a little luck here are some pic's of my 65 Barracuda with a /6 and Super Six set up.

I got rid of the link and added the pictures. Hopefully I will have it home in a day or 2.

I say keep the Dishes. :-D

What are your plans for the engine? Leave the 6, or move on up? If you are upgrading, I say make it a sleeper. Black wheels and police dishes look sweet.

I say keep the Dishes. :-D

What are your plans for the engine? Leave the 6, or move on up? If you are upgrading, I say make it a sleeper. Black wheels and police dishes look sweet.

It has 3 14 in and 1 13 in wheel and tires. Yes I plan to keep the /6 in cheaper on the wallet these days with gas prices. But I would like to drop a turbo on it just to hear the Stang crowd moan in disbelief. I want to put on disc brakes and newer wheels and tires I have a habit of losing hub caps. So I will be asking a lot of questions and will need a 2 bbl to go on the Super Six manifold that is on there.

It has 3 14 in and 1 13 in wheel and tires.

Throw some 15's (295/50/R15) in the back and some 14's (195/65/R14) on the front. That is what I am running on my Duster. :-D

Yes I plan to keep the /6 in cheaper on the wallet these days with gas prices. But I would like to drop a turbo on it just to hear the Stang crowd moan in disbelief. I want to put on disc brakes and newer wheels and tires I have a habit of losing hub caps. So I will be asking a lot of questions and will need a 2 bbl to go on the Super Six manifold that is on there.

I have never driven a /6, but from what I hear they are nice considering the size. Good luck with the build. :thumblef:

Congratulations on the Barracuda Rebel :cheers:
Looking forward to the arrival :-D:-D

Congratulations on the Barracuda Rebel :cheers:
Looking forward to the arrival :-D:-D

Thanks Mike. I have a question to ask you. Your wheels what size are they and what bolt pattern, also did you do a front disc brake conversion?

-
Back