finally got my NOS keystones on my 383-S..[only took 25 yrs]

-
It looks like they are, I assume they are the nos chrome center caps also? Wish they still made them vs the tin ones. Very nice!​

I HAVE ONLY 1 NOS CENTER CAP... I USED CRAGAR SBP CAPS AS THEY ARE AT LEAST CORRECT LOOKING FROM 10 FEET AWAY.. I NEED A SET OF MINT/NOS KEYSTONE CAPS

NO..NOT ORIG.. THEY MAKE THEM REPRO NOW IN A RADIAL..

Oh wow! Those are ok then! I know the original bias ply style were very dangerous tires in the rain. I had a friend with a 428 Cobra Jet Mustang that came with them.That car was a handful when it was dry out, and when it rained, you could not start off without losing traction.

They look great on there!

I forgot about keystones, they look good on any car. very cool !

I HAVE AN FC7 70 340 CHALLENGER THAT HAD THEM ON IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT.. I HAVE AN NOS SET FOR IT ALSO WHEN I GET IT DONE...

View attachment 1715344031
Here’s the one I had with them.

19654305-1956-4C2E-85A3-38EF160C7E03.jpeg

Yes, they are 4 1/2 in BP all around. It was like that when I bought it in 17. New intwerior also.
Dave

The Keystones look great on a lot of the A,B, & E body cars from the 60's & 70's. I had a set that came on a 63 Dart /6 car & they followed me through to a '67 notch Barracuda, to a '67 Dart GT, to a '68 Formula S 340 fast back Barracuda, & finally a '69 Formula S 383 Barracuda, this was over about a 8-10 year period of time.

-
Back