Finally had our grudge race

-
That's it , It sounds like you've got the bug . Before long you'll be out in the garage late Friday nights getting your car ready for the races over the week end . lol Believe me I know that's what I use to do back when I use to race . Great videos and some really NICE cars . That's a "really" nice Dart you've got . Keep working at it , you'll be getting it into the 14's before you know it .

That's it , It sounds like you've got the bug . Before long you'll be out in the garage late Friday nights getting your car ready for the races over the week end . lol Believe me I know that's what I use to do back when I use to race . Great videos and some really NICE cars . That's a "really" nice Dart you've got . Keep working at it , you'll be getting it into the 14's before you know it .

Thank you sir... I dont know how much I will let the bug get to me, since I really have no desire to race on any kind of regular schedule.. i will say, theres something to be said for being able to pound the snot out of your ride, doing burnouts and holding your foot to the floor going as fast as she'll go without having to worry about someone running out into the street, or cops chasing ya... LOL

Looks like you guys had a blast Bill. Thanks for the pics and vids. It's been several years since I've run my car out there. Maybe I can tag along with you guys next year?

Looks like you guys had a blast Bill. Thanks for the pics and vids. It's been several years since I've run my car out there. Maybe I can tag along with you guys next year?

Heck ya!!! That would be great!

From the time slip looks like you would have won with a good light, you had him in the 1/8th.

Sorry I looked at the time wrong and he had you in the 1/8th also but not by much.

Sorry I looked at the time wrong and he had you in the 1/8th also but not by much.

where he really had me was at the 1000 ft mark.. part of this could be me shifting too soon, or not soon enough.. Bob, although he hasnt done it in a while, has a lot of track experience.. I had none (outside of watching LOL).. but like him and I were talking, if you look at the difference in our reaction times and the total margin of victory, had I cut a better light the race may have gone differently LOL .. :D

Here is the 1st race with my buddies Bruce (Cordoba) and Randy (Javelin)

Cordoba's best past was a 13.7 I believe

[ame]http://youtu.be/V7To1-tyMf4[/ame]

And here is the 2nd one..

[ame]http://youtu.be/hvyqyRpyR3o[/ame]

Is so cool to read these threads like this :cheers: Same here :D I enjoy going to the track and testing an up grade with one or 2 passes :coffee2: but once or twice a year I do everything I can to get ready for that one race of the year and bump my timing up a bit take everything out of the trunk, put my little light skinny 13'' wheel on front and jack up the air pressure for less drag for that extra 1/2 second and a couple mph pass :burnout:
Happy to see you and your friends having a great time at a the track SpeedracerX and a nice track at that. =D>

Is so cool to read these threads like this :cheers: Same here :D I enjoy going to the track and testing an up grade with one or 2 passes :coffee2: but once or twice a year I do everything I can to get ready for that one race of the year and bump my timing up a bit take everything out of the trunk, put my little light skinny 13'' wheel on front and jack up the air pressure for less drag for that extra 1/2 second and a couple mph pass :burnout:
Happy to see you and your friends having a great time at a the track SpeedracerX and a nice track at that. =D>

Im already looking forward to next year! LOL ... (and already making my plans to get her a stitch quicker :D

Awesome cars, pics, and vids. Heck, if I was closer I'd join ya next year.

I just cam from lurking in you resto thread and had to make sure I seen everything..
Very nice pictures of your Buggy and all your friend of this great night :cheers:

'spraying'? you mean as in nitrous? nope.. neither of them.. all motor

Funny, there is an audible change in pitch around the 60' mark...must be walking it out of the hole, then stomping on it. Sounds just like a nitrous hit.

Glad you had fun at the strip. :)

Funny, there is an audible change in pitch around the 60' mark...must be walking it out of the hole, then stomping on it. Sounds just like a nitrous hit.

Glad you had fun at the strip. :)

Yea I am not sure what that sound is... who knows since it was taken with a cell phone LOL .. but trust me, neither of them have the bottle

-
Back