Finally joining!

-

sdh148

Reaction score
After lurking here for a while, I finally decided to join. This is a really good resource; plus I hope to take advantage of potential discounts for forum members:)

I'm working on a '68 Dart slant six 2-door which I've had since I was a teenager (I'm over 40 now). I drove the car in college and a bit afterward, and previously put in a cam, larger valves, headers, and 4bbl, but it has sat since I moved into my current house and started having kids (about 8 years ago). For the last few months, though, I've been working to swap over the front suspension, front disc brakes, and 8.25" rear axle from a '75 Dart 318 4-door I bought as a parts car about 15 years ago. I'll be upgrading the torsion bars, springs, and bushings as well. My goal was to take it on the Hot Rod Power Tour this year, so, hopefully that is still possible.

Welcome to the fun. You'll find great resources here. Lots of smart people. I ain't one of them! I'm just the hired entertainment!

Welcome aboard glad to have you. I'd love to see some pictures.

I'll post some pics once it's roadworthy. Currently, I'm waiting on upgraded leaf springs so I can put in the rear axle and hook up all the brakes.

-
Back