finally paired up my vintage americans racing equip rims

-

pomonamissel

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i've had these rims in the rare 4'' bc that were specially cast to handle the small a body wheel pattern . i've had one of each of the designs that american made them in . but it was a member here that eyeballed one on ebay and let me know of it . will long story short . i bought it and now i'm one step closer to my petty 43 jr look alike . so now i have the pair for the nose of my 64 barracuda just need to address the spokes to get the right tone on them both . going to put redline tires on those torq thrusts and now to find a mate for the other design .
DSC03785.JPG
DSC03786.JPG
DSC03787 (1).JPG
DSC02258.JPG

Scan0013_0013.jpg

Nice Man! I found a set of the Daisy 200-s at a swap meet. 40 bucks, in the original rotted boxes! Actually fit my f,m,j disc front on my ol 66 Sat. Never did match em fer the rear.

200s's are some what rare , they came out in 68 to replace the american standard's that had fallen off sales wise . your 66 has short wheel houses in the rear , a 7'' width rim would fit without any mods . 8's would be a squeeze i think , i had a 66 sat commando in high school , in the early 70's i just wacked those rears into flairs . cut it up in the end and put the running gear into something lighter . good luck on those rears . even though i have a bunch of the vintage americans i'm always on the lookout for just one more , lol .
DSC07836.JPG
DSC07837.JPG
DSC09180.JPG
DSC09187.JPG
DSC09190.JPG

-
Back