Finally picked out the final color

-

alexis

Don't mess with me
Reaction score
I finally picked the color for my 1970 Valiant yesterday,it took an hour looking through books.It was painted a green color the previous person did that would of made me puke and I hated this color.I wanted newer modern color that is Mopar only.Luckily the shop that is doing the work has a newer modern Chrysler color book and one popped out on the spot.It is a color choice for a 2013 Chrysler 300C that I liked,

Phantom Black Tri-Coat Pearl
My father's friend Jimmy and his paint person agreed with me on it.Hopefully it gets painted sometime next week.One replacement quarter panel,the left side was not done right,the previous person cut out the bad section welding in sheet metal and it looked like crap.The whole quarter panel was cut out and replaced it completely,I like it a whole lot better done right.That is the last piece that needed replaced.The left fender needed replaced also.Must of hit a pole dented it very good,plus it was showing rust in a few spot.The paint is going to be ordered on Monday and told the guys great job on it so far.

This shop has been so busy,they had 3 insurance jobs that had to be done before mine.Started the body work 2 weeks ago.

-
Back