Finally posted pics. 71 twister.

-
Just curious for info on my 71 Duster. Original paint ( before I started bodywork!), it came with the tail panel stripe duster, but no side stripe. Was this a common option? Just a slant, 3 on the floor basic car.

Beautiful car, we are over in fargo. Hope to see your car in person at Mopars in the Park. There are quite a few FABO folks that congregate at the show. Appears there is an entire group doing quality control checks on a multitude of home brews! They may actually look at cars as well.

Just curious for info on my 71 Duster. Original paint ( before I started bodywork!), it came with the tail panel stripe duster, but no side stripe. Was this a common option? Just a slant, 3 on the floor basic car.
I am not sure! Good question but as far as how common that is I really do not know.

Say 340mike,
I used the picture of your Silver '68 Dart GTS that you previously owned, to help explain some of the cool things going on in the 60s and 70s in a new post called:

Heavy Lift Hemi of Aerospace

Listed in the "General Discussion" pages
post page # 9

Thanks . . .

Say 340mike,
I used the picture of your Silver '68 Dart GTS that you previously owned, to help explain some of the cool things going on in the 60s and 70s in a new post called:

Heavy Lift Hemi of Aerospace

Listed in the "General Discussion" pages
post page # 9

Thanks . . .
Cool! I will check it out. When are you heading back this way?

-
Back