FINALLY! Repop 1969 Barracuda grilles!

-
Yea...had a bad feeling bout that...I have ordered a couple things from them and the parts I got either broke or fit VERY POORLY.

Just wondering if anyone had tried.

Gonna try to repair what I have....at least I know it fits.

Mop

I have been wondering about these and does anyone know if that $1300 bill includes everything?what about the aluminum inner moulding thats riveted to the plastic(surrounds the egg crate),the clips(both styles) that hold the egg crate grille inplace?and the signal housing metal plate?Just wondering because these parts are all part of how the grille stays together right.
Doug

I bought the plastic surrounds and have no complaints so far. I installed all the egg crate, the aluminum riveted trim and the chrome surrounds. I haven't put it on my car yet as its at the body shop. Maybe they'll break in a week but so far they look bitchen.:cheers:

You might want to test fit those while the car is still in the body work stage...to ensure they line up correctly.

When you do send us a pic....we would really like to see how they fit.

Thanks,

Hey, if I can email someone these pics to resize you can post them. I don't understand why this site won't allow bigger pics. Let me know guys. Thanks.

I am just gonna stick with an original set:D

Attachments

• 000_3660.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 527
Hate to bring an old thread back up but did the op ever or anyone else get a set of these and how did they work out.
Luke

Wonder the same? Repaired mine a year ago, got new cracks coming thru. Just too old a brittle. Would like to find a nice repro. What I've read isn't good so far.

I got a pair of them. The quality seems ok and I test fit one of them with the outside chrome surround. Gonna have to kiss a couple of holes with the dremel
But other than that I'm happy with them.

I know it's an older post but haven't seen any activity this year.

I got a repair/rechrome price on fixing my grill surrounds and at $500 each it makes sense to consider the repops from PG or Classic.

Has anyone really given these a try? How's the fit and finish? Pics?

Thanks

Patrick

No joke: I dropped off my '69 Barracuda grille surrounds at the chrome shop today to have them repaired and rechromed, only to come home and find a new P.G. Classic catalog in the mail.. and on page 125 they have:

'69 Barracuda grille plastic housings: $299 each
Part #3309-HLH (left), #3309-HRH (right)

'69 Barracuda grille trim (surrounds): $299 each
Part #3309-BLH (left), #3309-BRH (right)

'69 Barracuda grille "eggcrate" screens: $199 each
Part #3309-SLH (left), #3309-SRH (right)

or you can buy it all as a kit for $1299, part #3309-HBKIT.

FINALLY!
boogie.gif

I checked their website, but the parts haven't been listed there yet. Has anyone seen any of the actual parts?

All those repop 69 cuda grille pieces have been around for at least a year or 2. P&G may have just started selling these but other repop shops have had them for awhile.

I'd like to see repop headlight doors for 67/68 cudas.

All those repop 69 cuda grille pieces have been around for at least a year or 2. P&G may have just started selling these but other repop shops have had them for awhile.
I'd like to see repop headlight doors for 67/68 cudas.

21 months later... Anyone used the PG Classics 69 Barracuda Complete Grill Kit 3309-HBKIT and been happy with the fit and quality.
Now about $1600-1700 for the complete set.

3309-Kit.JPG

I think they have been out for awhile now. I haven't heard any thing good about PG CLASSIC stuff. Classic has them, year one & many others that ive found. I my self haven't heard any feed back on fitment.

-
Back