Finally secure

-

Craig Burriss

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We finally got some doors put up on the garage that my Dad and I have been building. It’s a great feeling to have all of my stuff locked up and safe in a dry place.
It’s not 100% dried in yet, but we’re getting close.
Thinking about getting a 2 post lift now.
IMG_7788.jpeg

IMG_7787.jpeg

We finally got some doors put up on the garage that my Dad and I have been building. It’s a great feeling to have all of my stuff locked up and safe in a dry place.
View attachment 1716205397

View attachment 1716205398
Looks real nice, Craig. Kitty and I were just talkin about you and your dad the other day and how it would be good to see yall again. There's a meeting at Chevy's tomorrow at 1, but it's gonna be nasty, plus I got Vixen down doin some work on her. It's always the 2nd Sunday of the month at 1 at Chevys.

Looks real nice, Craig. Kitty and I were just talkin about you and your dad the other day and how it would be good to see yall again. There's a meeting at Chevy's tomorrow at 1, but it's gonna be nasty, plus I got Vixen down doin some work on her. It's always the 2nd Sunday of the month at 1 at Chevys.
If it wasn’t going to be raining I’d probably show up. Hopefully next month it’ll be clear. I need to take a nice drive.

If it wasn’t going to be raining I’d probably show up. Hopefully next month it’ll be clear. I need to take a nice drive.
That would be good. We look forward to it.

01 skor.JPG

-
Back