finally some pics!!!!

-

redfastback

Don't ask me... my garage is empty
Reaction score
It's been a long road but the light is showing some progress on putting ol' red back together. its all original factory red exterior/white stripe with the aztec maroon/pearl white interior.

NICK 071.2.JPG

cuda 001.JPG

NICK 078.1.JPG

NICK 078.1.JPG

NICK 079.1.JPG

NICK 080.1.JPG

redfastback

Nice ride!! I like the outside color too! I see that the dash pad has a crack. If you ever decide to get it redone, send it to Dash Restorations in California. I sent the one off my 69 Dart there and they redid it with the new high tech foam that doesn't expand and contract causing the splitting. They recovered it and it looks super. $300.00 with a 10 week turn around but well worth the wait. Just a heads up!

Nice Ride!

thanks everyone. looking at everybody elses progress on their project made me just get my *** in gear to get someone to take the photos and load em' up! as you can see i am not to savvy at how to reduce the photo sizes equally!! under the hood is a 360, mp 10:1 short block, eddy heads, rpm ag intake, 284/484 cam and a 750 vs holley redone with a proform main body and rear metering block. its not done under the hood since i was not sure of my layout of things(ignition mainly). the rear seat upholstery just came in last wednesday and am waiting for that to get in to be redone.

likin' it likin' it alot!

keep up the good work....payoff is around the corner.

-RPM

Your car looks very nice, keep up the good work! It`s great to see another fish being put back in the water after flopping around gasping for breath!

Longgone said:
Your car looks very nice, keep up the good work! It`s great to see another fish being put back in the water after flopping around gasping for breath!

Flopping around? Mine was starting to smell....REAL bad. I wish it was floppin `n gaspin.

Your car looks GREAT! I like the interior combo with the red. It really pops nicely. I was toying with going with a white interior in my car, but it would probably look like hell in a week...

Looks great. MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!
653.gif

653.gif

I'm impressed by the job you did on the interior, I for one know it's not easy and I love the red exterior. Sounds like whats under the hood might cost a few rear tires, but we all love the smell of boiling rubber, smells like "victory". :burnout:

-
Back