finally starting

-
well guys i know its been a while been busy with work, any way this car will not have ac nor will it have defroster don't think it's needed well not much got done but i managed to remove the passenger side fender. someone before me that did some bodywork actually used tape yes folks thats right tape fiberglass mesh and a whole lot of bondo. overall i think the fender is usefull not perfect but decent, thanks for the comments and for viewing.

IMG00014.jpg

IMG00022.jpg

IMG00023.jpg

IMG00028.jpg

IMG00027.jpg

IMG00020.jpg

IMG00015.jpg

as a body man for 20 some years,iv seen and fixed worse looking cars than yours.as long as your frame rails are solid,youll be ok,just keep plugging away at it,youll get it.good luck

Thanks oldblue yup the frame rails are rust free and no wrinkles from accidents the only real bad spots are around the rear window

Man your doin good it seems. Your floor pans look nice man! Do yourself a favor, dont get side tracked like I do. Ill start way too many "little" things and havent completed much of anything. LOL Stay on just rust removal, then move to the next big issue. Man it looks like your headed the right direction though. Good luck and keep on pluggin away. Post more pics too, even if it looks horrible we like to see what it "used to look like". Or hopefully it will be a "used to" situation lol Lata':thumbup:

Thanks 4mulas nope no side projects for me the rest of my time is spent at work (police officer) I work 12 hours a day some weeks so I stay busy with that thnaks for the motivation

-
Back