FINALLY.....Tha end iz oh so neer!!!!

-

T-REX

Reaction score
Got'r painted, put back together, and bout ta wrap up this Looooong project!!!...Juss need a front end alignment, fab a A/C line, and a good cleen'in on tha inside....I AM SOOOOOOOOO READY TA RIDE, INSTEAD OV WORK!!!

I apprecate all ya'll help on info, and parts locat'in...

a few pics....Tha pics reely don't do justice, but will; give a ideer!!!....it'z Purnurple, wit inverted ghost flames ov prismatike...270HP/318/ A/C, PS, Power Disc Brakes, 904/2500 converter...

MVC-707F.JPG

MVC-708F.JPG

MVC-706F.JPG

MVC-726F.JPG

MVC-727F.JPG

MVC-728F.JPG

MVC-729F.JPG

MVC-730F.JPG

Turned out looking great T-REX!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Take her out and enjoy all that work you dun sir.

Nice, looks good. I dream about the day my car is done. I just took off the front and rear suspension of my 64 dart convertible, i have a looooooong way to go. Are you bending your oun A/C lines?

That wagon of yours has a lot of creature comforts, must be a "LOVE MACHINE". Nice job, it`s got to feel good that you`re nearing the end with all that work.

Looks awesome, I am so far away from completion I can't eve dream of being finished yet, congratulations. What is your next project going to be??

Looking great. Every time I dream of getting mine done, I think of something else I wanna change. I just started on mine with the floors. Should wrap that up this week.
How long did it take you to get to that point? Love the color and flames. Congrats.
Jeff

Hey Cool, i just noticed somthing on your wagon I was considering doing on my car, the reverse light lenzes. Are those off a 67 and Up barracuda or a mustang? got any full on rear pics of your car?

Lookin Good. What are you going to do with all the spare time you'll now have. You should probably start another project right away so you don't get withdrawls. Mike

Thankz guyz, This haz been tha longest "Winter" project I ever had!!...4 winters to be exzact!!!....It'z boat season now, so tha trailer hitch on tha wagon wuzn't an accident...I have a small play bote that I drag race at diffrent events, and I don't thank tha ole Wagon will have a problem pull'in an extra 1700#s( I figger tha trailer weighs 700#)...Tha trailer has soft springs and equiped with shocks, and will prolly ride smoother than tha wagon(SS springs may have to go???)...

"Are you bending your oun A/C lines?"

No, Theres a place in town that does the lines, so I will have them do it!!

" the reverse light lenzes. Are those off a 67 and Up barracuda or a mustang? got any full on rear pics of your car?"

Those backup lights are original 66 dart wagon...They are the ones that came on the car!!

"What is your next project going to be??"

After I build a bigger mota for my "Play" bote, I am thank'in about start'in a "Slant 6 Rat Rod"...I kinna like tha ideer ov build'in a rod outta JUNK!!!....I got plenty ov that!!!

Heerz a pic ov tha play bote(Hemi power????) and a rear pic...

MVC-703F.JPG

Rumble06.jpg

Thanks for the pic. Were they always down there or were they up under the taillights originally?

-
Back